Child Development Center (CDC)
Before & After School Program
At El Toro CDC, we take the before and after school experience a step beyond. We provide environments where children can spend time with friends, find homework assistance, work on school projects and be involved in indoor and outdoor activities created to take their knowledge and interests to a deeper level. All our activities are hands-on and encourage children to build new skills while fostering creativity and self expression. Let CDC be an experience your child looks forward to everyday!
Preschool is the time to experience the world in a new and exciting way! Our 3-hour preschool program supports self-directed investigations and imaginative play. One step at a time our curriculum introduces science, math, language and social skills giving children the foundation that prepares them for elementary school and provides the building blocks for life-long learning. Preschool is the time…CDC is the place!
For more information or to register, please call or e-mail
Our Programs Offer:
- Safe, enriched, home-like environments
- A welcome place for families and all children, respecting their home language, cultural values and traditions
- Licensed child care facility with qualified staff
- Activities and projects based on children’s interests, strengths and needs
- Time for children to grow socially and emotionally in supportive relationships with other children and adults
- Nutritious breakfast and afternoon snacks ~ Lunch is provided during full days
- On-site at El Toro Elementary School
- Operates Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Care During In-Service Days and Summer
- Free or Reduced Tuition Available